My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.loukrieger.com
and update your links and bookmarks.

Lou Krieger Poker Blog

Lou Krieger has come a long way in the poker world. Well known as the co-author of Poker for Dummies, Lou has also written 11 best-selling books and more than 400 columns and magazine articles of poker strategy, and is the editor of Poker Player Newspaper. Catch Lou’s views, opinions and commentary on just about everything in the world of poker. Join Lou every Thursday at 9:00 PM ET on www.roundersradio.com, where he hosts the webcast show, "Keep Flopping Aces."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Restaurant Freebies ... An Ongoing Saga

I've been bemoaning the fact that most restaurants stopped giving out freebies for completing a customer serive survey, and instead enter you in a monthly drawing. Since neither I, nor anyone else I know has ever won a monthly restrurant drawing, I decided to track how long it takes until I get lucky.

Yesterday, however, was throwback day, because we visited the Elephant Bar in Palm Desert--they have other stores too, though they are all in Southern California. They give you a free chicken lettuce wrap on your next visit if you purchase two entrees and complete an online survey.

I was happy to find that they have not succumbed to the unfortunate trend of offering diners a free entry into a monthly lottery. I much prefer the freebie, and I'm looking forward to a lettuce wrap on my next visit.

Score one for the E-Bar. Well done, guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home