My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.loukrieger.com
and update your links and bookmarks.

Lou Krieger Poker Blog

Lou Krieger has come a long way in the poker world. Well known as the co-author of Poker for Dummies, Lou has also written 11 best-selling books and more than 400 columns and magazine articles of poker strategy, and is the editor of Poker Player Newspaper. Catch Lou’s views, opinions and commentary on just about everything in the world of poker. Join Lou every Thursday at 9:00 PM ET on www.roundersradio.com, where he hosts the webcast show, "Keep Flopping Aces."

Friday, May 16, 2008

Off to Ireland for Two Weeks


You won't see any new posts for the next two weeks. I'll be in Ireland on a family vacation. My wife was born and brought up there, so it's time for a visit, time to kiss the Blarney Stone again (that's me in front of Blarney Castle in the rain, the last time I was in Ireland), time to go to Dublin, Wexford, Waterford, Cobh, Cork, Kerry, Sligo, and a few other places too.

When I'm back--in early June--I'll post the best of the Ireland pictures here.

Meanwhile, I'll have a Guinness for each and every one of you, unless I'm in County Cork. Then I'll order up a Murphy's.

2 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in Ireland and yes of course have plenty of Guiness.

But perhaps you should have saved the trip for when we're all waiting for the final table to start after the WSOP in July ;-)

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Faybio said...

Lou, I'd leave out the Blarney Stone kissing, unless you desire the urine of the locals of your lips.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home