My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.loukrieger.com
and update your links and bookmarks.

Lou Krieger Poker Blog

Lou Krieger has come a long way in the poker world. Well known as the co-author of Poker for Dummies, Lou has also written 11 best-selling books and more than 400 columns and magazine articles of poker strategy, and is the editor of Poker Player Newspaper. Catch Lou’s views, opinions and commentary on just about everything in the world of poker. Join Lou every Thursday at 9:00 PM ET on www.roundersradio.com, where he hosts the webcast show, "Keep Flopping Aces."

Monday, April 09, 2007

The Dark Side of Fame: Threatening phone calls force Joe Hachem to move


An Australian newspaper reported that former WSOP winner Joe Hachem has been forced to move his family to a new house in a different section of Melbourne after repeated telephone calls and letters threatened Hachem and his family.

"We've just bought a house recently, more for security reasons because my address was public knowledge." said Hachem. "You get a few phone calls, you get a letter in the mail and you think, 'You know what, I don't need this'."
"I didn't expect it," Hachem said. "I just thought I'd be world champion, get a nice endorsement and go back to my normal life. Bullshit, there's nothing normal about my life these days."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home