My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.loukrieger.com
and update your links and bookmarks.

Lou Krieger Poker Blog

Lou Krieger has come a long way in the poker world. Well known as the co-author of Poker for Dummies, Lou has also written 11 best-selling books and more than 400 columns and magazine articles of poker strategy, and is the editor of Poker Player Newspaper. Catch Lou’s views, opinions and commentary on just about everything in the world of poker. Join Lou every Thursday at 9:00 PM ET on www.roundersradio.com, where he hosts the webcast show, "Keep Flopping Aces."

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Can Paris Hilton Win Back Her $200,000 Bentley?

Two days ago I reported that Paris Hilton, who claims to have been bitten big-time by the poker bug and also reportedly stated that she always wins the game in Vegas, lost her $200,000 Bentley in a poker game held at a Vegas casino owned by her parents.

But now Party Poker has offered Hilton a chance to win a new Bentley in an online no-limit Texas Hold'em game against World Poker Tour color commentator and noted poker player Mike Sexton.

Reports I’ve seen about this proposed heads-up poker match neglected to mention what might be in store for Sexton if he’s victorious, so we, the curious, are left to wonder and speculate.

Actually, the more I think about it, this entire story about Hilton losing her $200,000 Bentley seems like nothing more than a publicity stunt. After all, every time I’ve played poker in a casino, chips were on the table, not car keys. The last time I saw anyone wager the deed to the ranch was in the movies, a long time ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home